Found a Coach outlet near me

1. HI everyone...

I just found out that there is a Coach outlet in Branson Missouri... about a 2 hr drive from me!!!... woo hoo i'm packing the family up and heading out on the road this weekend... (depending on the weather of course)

I'm going to inspect the place and to see what kind of coach I really like... i'm on the hunt for my first coach

i'm so excited... which is really strange... i think i've found my new love!!! :yahoo:
  2. Welcome capps0212!!!
    Have fun on your first coach hunt!
    and please post pics :yahoo:
  3. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear about your trip!
  4. Let me know!! Branson is like 3 1/2 hours from me (as is the one in lake of ozarks) soooo lemme know!!!!
  5. OMG...!!!

The Ozarks one is only 1 HOUR from me!!! woo hoo... this could be dangerous!!

thank you so much guys... hopefully I will find something... but I want my first piece to be special so if I don't find something thats ok... but as soon as I find it I will post pics as soon as I get it!!

What are coach outlets like?

This place is just amazing... my husband has just mentioned that i've been on the computer for some time now... hehehe... oh well!!
  6. Oh, I miss Missouri. I used to live in Kansas City. People are nicer there than here in Vegas, in my opinion.
  7. I wish I remember the outlet in Lake Ozark better, but I can't!! I only went in once because I was like "oh my god these are so expensive!" If I only knew I would have been there every weekend!! hahaha

The lake ozark one is nice, lots of stuff (from what I remember)...well organized, like a boutique but smaller and more packed, haha.

Let me know whats at them!! I'm planning a trip soon!!!
  8. Oops i'd swap ya in a heart beat... i'm not liking it here in Missouri... I can't believe this place has lockdown... it's crazy!!
    I'm originally from Brisbane Australia but moved to Seattle in December with Hubby and now we're here in Missouri while he does some training and then we're heading back to Seattle in May (YAY) I can't wait... the people haven't been friendly here and there's NOTHING where i'm at.. unless you drive 2 hours to St Louis or Branson!!

If the weather is better this weekend I will scope out the Ozark store and post about it... does anyone want prices of anything in particular?
  9. It would be so awesome if you could check if they have legacy shoulder bag 07 at the outlet!! TIA:p
  10. no worries danielle... noted and i'll let you know
  11. OMG are you serious! Branson is only like 3 hours from me!! AHHHHH I didnt know there was one in MO thanks for the info!
  12. I live just about an hour from Branson! I think it's a nice Coach outlet..

Have fun!!
  13. Have fun on your shopping trip this weekend. Post pics if you find your first Coach bag.