Found a Chamois Edith!!!

blugenie said:
Ack - you and me both! (found one - I think) :wacko: Last night I was surfing and having some wine while DH was watching the basketball game. My experience talking to the SA yesterday (very negative about being able to get hands on a chamois) made me want one! So the wine made me bid on leshent's chamois. :shame: I knew you were staying away from eBay so I wasn't worried about taking away an option - and I think he lowered his price cuz it's not as high as I remembered. Anyway, today I have a red wine hangover and a freaking fear that no one is going to outbid me! :amazed: About an hour to go.... bites nails... how am I going to explain this to DH, or to Chucky for that matter? :weird: I blew the rule of don't drink-n-shop!
So glad you found your chamois though - the perfect scenario! When does it arrive?

Oh no Blu, i think that happens to all of us. Drinking wine and shopping is bad. I always end up the next day wondering what i'm was thinking. :P

Daisy said:
LOL, Blu!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I don't think you've done a bad thing here. The price isn't bad and leshent is a great seller. I just hope you like it!

Gaaah, I'm a happy chamois mammy... or something.... :wacko:

Definitely a good day for Ediths (or their sellers!)

blugenie said:
Ack - you and me both! (found one - I think) :wacko: Last night I was surfing and having some wine while DH was watching the basketball game. My experience talking to the SA yesterday (very negative about being able to get hands on a chamois) made me want one! So the wine made me bid on leshent's chamois. :shame: I knew you were staying away from eBay so I wasn't worried about taking away an option - and I think he lowered his price cuz it's not as high as I remembered. Anyway, today I have a red wine hangover and a freaking fear that no one is going to outbid me! :amazed: About an hour to go.... bites nails... how am I going to explain this to DH, or to Chucky for that matter? :weird: I blew the rule of don't drink-n-shop!

So glad you found your chamois though - the perfect scenario! When does it arrive?

Chucky will have a little sister! And he can continue to be the "red headed (leathered) step child!" It arrives tomorrow, unless I miss the UPS guy (good chance of that)...fingers crossed that this will be THE ONE!

And congrats to everyone who found their Ediths today! LeShent's bag looks gorgeous...I don't think you can lose there! And looking forward to some grey Edith pics, too!

Congrats ET! Not only for your Chamois Edith but for purchasing her sober! :biggrin: I'm not a drinker (and always LOL when I read posts about my fellow purse forum sisters drinking wine and surfing the net), but if I did drink and shop I'd just end up purchasing a bunch of things I don't even want or like!

Blu - post a linky to your new bag!!

roey said:
Congrats ET! Not only for your Chamois Edith but for purchasing her sober! :biggrin: I'm not a drinker (and always LOL when I read posts about my fellow purse forum sisters drinking wine and surfing the net), but if I did drink and shop I'd just end up purchasing a bunch of things I don't even want or like!

Blu - post a linky to your new bag!!

Really I don't mean to steal ETs thunder here - I feel like such a lame brain! It's: 6865106843

This will never ever ever EVER happen AGAIN! :Push:

Nice one Blu! Has good wrinkling and the color looks good in the pic! We expect more photos of course when she arrives. And keep the knives away from Chucky!