Found a black Ali and got 20% off TODAY!

1. I couldn't believe it. I stopped in the other Macy's near me and there on the shelf was the most beautiful black Ali. It was in perfect condition. I looked around for an SA and finally one appeared. I asked him to hold it until Thursday (earliest I could get there) for the F&F and he must have been really lazy because he goes "For the 20% off? I can give you that today" Woo Hoo! Sign me up! :wlae: Now I feel bad for the woman at the other store who was holding the Carly for me, but I couldn't resist! :yahoo:

2. Congrats! That bag is gorgeous. Post pics if you can!

3. Wow that's cool. I'd go up to a macys near me tomarrow (day off) but i doubt they'd do that for me. LOL

I'll have to wait til Thursday...:sad:

Cool.
    Congrats! Post pics when you get a chance.

4. Ali is great I hope you enjoy her as much as I do, post pics! 20% is fabulous!

5. lucky! my macy's wouldn't even HOLD a bag for me :sad:

6. Sweet! I love the ali, can't wait to see pics.

7. I'll try and take some tonight. *fingers crossed* my signature khaki/ebony mandy is waiting for me at home too.....

8. Congrats, post pics. when you can.

9. Awesome! Congratulations. :smile: I have the Ali in whiskey and I love it. Great choice.

10. Wow!
    Congrats!

11. Now that is a sweet find!! Congrats!! :yahoo:

12. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the black one. I've been dying for the white Ali, but I'm banned right now.

13. Congrats!! :yahoo: I think you'll love the Ali, even more then the Carly!!