Forum problems

1. Ever since this morning, I've had some problems with the forum. First, when I press the "back" button, I get a database error message. Also, quite frequently, the page will not load, and I get a screen saying "Safari could not connect to the server." And most of the time, the pages take forever to load if they do. I just wanted to bring this to attention. Thanks.:smile:
  2. I am stil intermittently getting these problems using Safari as well.
  3. I'm still getting occasional problems on Firefox with the forum page timing out. It happens at least once a day, sometimes more. Even after reloading, I get a blank page. Is this happening to anyone else?
  4. I actually get the Unable to Load Page message below. It happens quite frequently. In fact, it just happened a few minutes ago. I try reloading the page and get the same time out message.

The connection has timed out

The server at is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
  5. I'll look into it.
  6. Thanks Vlad!
  7. Geez, the error I keep getting, and it's only with this site, is if I hit the backspace button it turns the page back instead of just a few keystrokes. It can happen in the middle of a spelling correction, where I hit the bksp key three times, but the third time it deletes my whole post! Incredibly frustrating, I've even bought a new keyboard to try and alleviate the problem, but it just happened four times on my last post!

Any ideas, anybody?
  8. i'm having problems today. (i use IE)

posting quick reply is not so quick, pages take very long to load or i get an error message and can't open the page at all.