Forum pages loading extremely SLOWLY

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Pages are taking 10-20 seconds to load. EXTREMELY SLOW for about the past 4-5 days. The pages load to about 75% and then in the bottom corner of my browser bar I see "sitemeter" and then something to do with "googlepages", sits there for about 5-10 seconds and then loads the page finally. Can this be fixed somehow?

Thanks!

I'm using firefox also, not having this problem anywhere else on the web. I've cleaned the cache and also rebooted and did a spyware scan. This problem started about four days ago...

Pages are taking 10-20 seconds to load. EXTREMELY SLOW for about the past 4-5 days. The pages load to about 75% and then in the bottom corner of my browser bar I see "sitemeter" and then something to do with "googlepages", sits there for about 5-10 seconds and then loads the page finally. Can this be fixed somehow?

Thanks!

I had the same problem for the past two days. But today everything seems to work fine for me.

Well, it was better for a day or so but is back to being bad again.

When I try to load pages, the forum gets "stuck" while trying to load some URL that says "transfering data from s19.sitemeter.com" and once that unsticks I see "page2readgoogle" something or other

Other sites are working fine for me.