foresta...

1. aww its cute but it has too much water scene in the front for me :sad: thanks for posting though :biggrin:

2. Heh, that's me too. You just don't want to have to haul anything else around....too bad I'm not moving everyday, it'd probably cut down my spending by a lot. :smile:

3. I'm going from a two bedroom two story Large home with garage to a 1 bedroom small chicago apartment...so it's been major downsizing!
    Aside from my bags of course ;)

4. Ouuuuuuuch, no kidding!

We're going from a nicely crammed bachelor (!) to a one bedroom, so it's going to be a nicer change. I can't wait to actually have a bedroom again. :biggrin:

5. i will live vicariously through you and your new space!

6. Foresta has never been one of my favorites but I really like the water scene on the front of that bag.

Must.......not..........:nuts:

-SB

7. Oooh I love it~ I'll just intently watch it from MyEbay :p I'm going to have to really stop myself from bidding :sad: Even though I'd never win it...

8. dying for foresta, but i have a feeling this one will go sky high =/

9. Most likely... foresta and inferno zuccas are the ones that always do :nogood:

10. indeed. i am truly jealous of the people that have the funds to blow so much on one item :s

11. haha look how high it is already :p

12. I don't know if i'm allowed to say it but that's the one that I originally sold on eBay. I wonder why he's selling it now.

13. ^LOL...wow, can't believe you let go of a Foresta Zucca....but yeahhh hmm...

14. The auction says it was bought for his wife but she doesn't make use of it. Poor Foresta zucca! *lol*