Foresta Trenio on ebay...

1. i know I saw!! too bad I JUST bought a paradisio trenino from SH earlier today!!!

Good luck! I hope a fellow TPFer gets it!!

2. my roommate needs to get home so she can buy it!

3. lol is she looking for one?

4. I had Tokidokiangel pick me up one at Filenes in NY last week, so she's mailing me out mine this week!! I"m thrilled. I've never spent tha tmuch on a Toki, but I told my boyfriend the price was a bit lower than what I paid...they never understand the need..

5. congrats! :biggrin: as much as i love foresta..i dont think id be needing one this big :lol:

6. I was just going to post it, but you guys beat me! I like my inferno trenino better but the foresta one is super cute. Someone on the forum better get it. I like the blue bird on the front.

7. sooooooooooooooooooo who won it? :biggrin:

8. yikes! BIN at $275!! it was $198 at Felines! i told tokidokiangel if she happens to see another one at another store to call me lol.. but not to go out of her way..
    wonder if she's a Tpfer?

9. When you are in Mexico, you can't buy cheap bags, and I don't have time to tell someone to pick me a trenino.

:graucho:

10. Oh was that you? Congratulations! That makes sense!! I think i'd do that too if I didn't have easy access. :p

11. :yes: thanks!

:wlae:

12. congrats Adi!!! :biggrin::yahoo:

13. Thanks! :yahoo: