Foresta spotted in Nordstrom

1. I bought a braccialetto Foresta today, it has the monkey in the front. It was on sale for 33 and I got another 20% off. Yippie!! I also got the Portatelefono citta rose for 30 dollars with all the discounts. ha...my luck!!

Now I just need to decide what to keep from the ten bags I bought from Nordstrom. OMG..so hard to decide!!! :p

2. whoa...which Nordies is this??? what do they have left and were those general or personal discounts?

3. It was Macys that was having the special 20% off today. Nordstrom honored it so I was able to buy a lot of the bags with 20% discount over there.

Foresta and Citta rosa were both on sale already and the lady gave me additional 20%.

This was in South coast Nordstrom.

4. Congrats kokebon!! Yay for an extra 20% off!!

5. i went to Nordstrom today asking about the macy's 20% off..and she called the macy's n they said there wasn't any sale =( so i didn't get the 20% off...oh man how i want a citta rosa porta! i'm never able to get price adjustments!

6. OMG WHEN'D THEY GET THOSE IN?! they didn't have anything last time I went there :sad: someone must have returned it yesterday lol... I was there Wednesday night :p

7. Its only Macys at South Coast, Del Amo, Sherman Oaks and Palmspring.

8. I think so, it was probably a return, but hey I love it so much. It has the monkey in the front. lol!!

9. Bubblesung..they're selling citta rosa portas at century 21 for 50 and yu can get another 20% off til monday, maybe you can get someone to get it for you and ship it to you.
    Last I checked they had 2 with the superhero dude on it. I dunno if they still have it but they put out new stuff all the time.

10. any foresta with monkies in the front?

11. portas? not that I saw.. only citta/citta rosa and arancia...last I checked but they're supposed to have inferno and paradiso ones now...

12. awww any nice new yorkers wanna me citta rosa porta for me?! lolz

13. Oh gosh..cheap citta & citta rosa portas!??!?! O__o

14. Anyone know where to snag a Citta Rosa Zucca?

15. there was someone selling on LJ but I'm not sure if it's gone already :p the zuccas go fast on there