foresta re-release question

1. So. Foresta is like, my favorite print and I never thought I'd be able to get one till I heard that they were re-releasing. Then I found out that it's only being re-released in Hawaii and Guam. D': Super duper sad. Anyway, so I'm thinking about getting one on eBay (grumbles), but there are only 2 re-release zuccas up there now and both going for $300!!!! Do you guys think that as time goes on there will be more and more up on eBay for a price that wont break my bank?

---Desperate in Nashville
  2. As far as we've heard, Foresta hasn't been rereleased in Guam - just Hawaii. Retail for the zucca here is $222 so they're definitely trying to make a chunk of profit on e-bay. I don't know what to suggest to you, though, because they said after they got their shipment in (that was split between the first two days) they're not getting any more... but I guess you never know?
  3. well thank you very much! i definitely did not know any of that, and I'm really glad somebody was able to give me some info. i think i'll just keep scoping out eBay and hope something turns up.
  4. No problem!!
  5. When I went to the ala moana lesportsac they had zuccas, but I'm not too sure how many they had. Maybe you could try calling to see if you can order one.
  6. What is the phone number to the Ala Moana Lesportsac? Maybe they still have some foresta left. Evilbay ia waaaaaay to expensive.

7. how lucky people in the mainland can order from Lesportsac in ala moana, but people in hawaii can't order from lesportsac's in the
  8. ^UH HUH, sucks big time.

I don't think we're allowed to post phone numbers of stores can just google it, it will pop up.