For your viewing pleasure - my new Continental Wallet!

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Its all your fault - was happy with my LV wallet and then I came to this part of TPF - now I'm done for! Anyway - went to Neimans today and walked out with this beauty!

1aaabv1.jpg

Okay, I think I can take full responsibility for leading you astray.... :graucho:

But i'm SO GLAD you did! What a beautiful wallet!

Tell me: Did they have the model with card slots on both sides? That's the one I had my eye on.

Hopefully i'll be soon to follow you!

Congrats!!!:wlae:

Thanks everyone it really is stunning!
As for looking at other BV wallets - I really didn't, lol! I had that one in my mind and knew I didn't want the zip around. I like the size since its almost medium - its 6 x 4 as opposed to the larger fold over contintental which then goes up to 8 x 4 which is too large for me. This is perfect. Also - as for the other one with the card slots on both sides - I like this better. I think having them all on one size (8) going all the way down feels better then 5 on each side that just go half way down. I think the bulkiness is more evenly distributed this way. Did that make any sense???

i've always loved that particular style wallet. i even convinced my co-worker to buy it in Noce last year when that color first came out, but i never had that extra money to put away for a wallet. i kept buying bags and i'm still using my old (but durable) black Prada leather wallet from college years! (and that's like 4 years ago) i think after i get my first BV bag i will be thinking of buying this wallet in either Nero like yours (beautiful btw~), Ebano or Old Petra if it comes in that color later on.