For Vlad....BMW M5 pics

acegirl said:
Here's my new addition... Interlagos Blue Metallic w/ Silverstone leather & brushed aluminum trim. We're such car freaks at my house, I shouldn't know half of what I do :biggrin:

Since your a car guy, I also included a pic of my husband's car. Guy's seem to have a testosterone thing for the Porsche, LOL

:heart: :heart: :heart: Very nice

acegirl said:
:lol: Thanks! Good to know I'm not the only female car junkie on here! We also have an E55 AMG with a superchip. It's actually faster than the M5 (but not the Porsche:graucho: ) Here's a pic of my H2, it's also supercharged, almost 500 HP. The E55 is in the shop. My husband hit a pothole, blew out the tire & bent up the rim on it:Push:

omg hot and sexy I love it.
My kids are sitting here behind me playing on the ps2 and drooling. (they love the H2)

love the cars! And your house! Beautiful. The cars are almost as beautiful sight as a closet full of brand new deisgner bag... im trying to compare them and im not sure who would win lol

Bag Fetish said:
omg hot and sexy I love it.
My kids are sitting here behind me playing on the ps2 and drooling. (they love the H2)

That's funny! My son's preschool friends call it the "Hot Wheels" truck. It really helps when your 5'2". Sometimes I need that height advantage:amuse: We don't drive it as much as we used to with the gas prices & all but we just can't part with it. We need it to haul stuff & we go camping too. It's a must have for the winters here! Our neighbors love us, we've actually had to tow a couple of them out of the snow!

acegirl said:
I had some dude try & race me at a light the other day. He got SMOKED by a girl:lol: He rolled down his window at the next light & asked in a bewildered tone, "Man does that thing have like a V-6 in it or something!?"................. Uh no, V-10 pee wee. I like playin' with the boys:graucho:

Gotta love the iDrive option to engage the extra 100hp on that baby :graucho:

Vlad said:
Gotta love the iDrive option to engage the extra 100hp on that baby :graucho:

Ah yes, just a push of the "M" button :biggrin: It's funny, there is a button on the console that makes the seats "hug" you when you go around a curve. My husband always pushes it when I not looking & then whizzes around a corner. The seat grabs me & scares the bejesus out of me!

Sadly though, I didn't even need the M button to spank that guy:graucho:

Hey Vlad: How about a car subforum :graucho: Girls like their toys too (& um, I mean cars...)

acegirl said:
Ah yes, just a push of the "M" button :biggrin: It's funny, there is a button on the console that makes the seats "hug" you when you go around a curve. My husband always pushes it when I not looking & then whizzes around a corner. The seat grabs me & scares the bejesus out of me!

That sounds like something my husband would do! :roflmfao:

acegirl said:

That is so cool!! :nuts::love:

acegirl said:
I also included a pic of my husband's car. Guy's seem to have a testosterone thing for the Porsche, LOL

I showed the Porsche photo to my husband (he has a 996 C2). He said, "Oh...wow" with total admiration in the tone of his voice. He's just drooling over it.

venezia said:
I showed the Porsche photo to my husband (he has a 996 C2). He said, "Oh...wow" with total admiration in the tone of his voice. He's just drooling over it.

LOL told you! I like the Porsche but I know guy's admire it so much more than I do.. My husband had the exact 911 twin turbo before this one, only a regular coupe. He traded it in & got the convertible :rolleyes: The 996's are snazzy little hot things too!:graucho: