For those with SO's/BF's/DH's who travel for work..

Kiss Me, I can relate...ever since I met my boyfriend, he has worked long hours and travels all over, so we really take advantage of the time we spend together. I always call him, and he answers when he is able to and I am very involved in what happens in his work environment, because he shares it with me. I was aware of him meeting women all the time (he's in sports) so we did talk about it when we first began dating. It was good to get it out in the open, and I trust him. He is also very inclusive, by taking me to events, games, etc. so I get to meet people he works with. Hang in there!

I know, we are both very aware of how I feel, and he told me he feels the same way about guys too, while im at work or in school..my school is 80:20 men:women, so he has more reason to be paranoid of me.. but its just human nature.. I was hurting so much that I decided to post this..

I mean im very busy also, but, I dunno... thanks so all the posts and shared experiences all!:heart:

Try not to worry. Give yourself some time to get used to it. Ask him to try to call more.
As the others have said, business travel is just that -- business. When you are a young worker, it really stinks. Yes, you might be staying at the Waldorf, but 20 hrs of the day you are in a windowless conference room reviewing documents etc. Getting to shower and change at the Waldorf is not much compensation.
As he gets more experience and higher-ranking jobs, he may have more free time to call you etc.