for those who have Koala wallets.

LivinLuxuriously said:
I thought the OP was asking about the koala wallet, not the koala card holder...?

I'm not careful with my wallet at all. I just throw it in my bag with my keys and all my other junk. I've never polished it. Still looks like new.
How long have you been using yours? Mine could still look like new in a picture or from a distance but the brass has gotten scratched, and I'm somewhat careful, I've been using mine for about a year straight, I just decided to give it a break and bought something new, but it's gonna scratch, I don't want to mislead anyone to think this clasp is scratch resistant because it's def. not!!! Some small scratching may really bother someone, and if that's the case they shouldn't get this wallet IMO! There are other options out there, though this is a wonderful wallet.....

DSCN0924.jpg

Are these two different wallets ? Why does one have a clear pocket and the other doesnt?

Bag Fetish said:
DSCN0924.jpg

Are these two different wallets ? Why does one have a clear pocket and the other doesnt?
I was showing her the Koala CARD wallet! She seemed to be concerned about the change purse or even using it, so I figured I'd introduce her to the option, if she's considering not even using the zip change pocket or uses a separate change purse like me (cles) then this may be a good option for her......

Read through the earlier posts where I was talking to her about it please.....

Lola24 said:
Yes, but if you read through earlier, I was just telling her about the card wallet as well and she asked me for a picture.....and since her concern is about the change purse I figured I'd let her know this existed without a change purse, it works very well for me b/c I happen to use cles for sep. change purses.......

Ahhhh I see! Sorry, I got mixed up :shame:

Bag Fetish said:
DSCN0924.jpg

Mine's the koala wallet. The other is the koala card holder. This is why I was confused too! :lol:

How long have you been using yours? Mine could still look like new in a picture or from a distance but the brass has gotten scratched, and I'm somewhat careful, I've been using mine for about a year straight

I've been using mine for a year straight - of course there are some little dings, but they're not noticeable. I'm not careful with it at all - afterall, it is just a wallet ;)

the name card holder can be confusing too, b/c it really is like a full wallet, just without a change purse, it has a billfold and everything, the little window is for a small picture like the size of the mini picture holders they sell.....when I saw it in person last year and bought it I was reallly surprised, I was expecting it to have a very limited interior and just open spots for cards, but it's actually set up quite nicely....

LivinLuxuriously said:
Mine's the koala wallet. The other is the koala card holder. This is why I was confused too! :lol:

I've been using mine for a year straight - of course there are some little dings, but they're not noticeable. I'm not careful with it at all - afterall, it is just a wallet ;)
sorry to have confused anyone, and it seems like this is a piece that get's overlooked a lot (the card holder).....but I LOVE it!

Both wallets look great. Something I've never thought of.
I used to use a similar style wallet and loved it. I however didnt like where the paper money went and found i was alway just folding it up and stuffing it behind my cards. I did like though that it carried about 12 cards.

Maybe I might think about this wallet since now days we dont carry much money. Everything is debit card :smile:

Bag Fetish said:
Both wallets look great. Something I've never thought of.
I used to use a similar style wallet and loved it. I however didnt like where the paper money went and found i was alway just folding it up and stuffing it behind my cards. I did like though that it carried about 12 cards.

Maybe I might think about this wallet since now days we dont carry much money. Everything is debit card :smile:

There's a bifold too, so that you don't have to squash your money :smile: It holds alot.

LivinLuxuriously said:
There's a bifold too, so that you don't have to squash your money :smile: It holds alot.
yeah, the card holder has a bill area and a flat pocket on the back where the zip coin purse is on the full size Koala wallet, it's a fun little piece, but like I've said, it seems very overlooked by SA's for some reason, the SA that sold it to me actually tried to talk me out of it for the full size instead, I was like no way it's too perfect for me.....and get this, it was only like $390/Hawaii, so like $4something here, and this was two price increases ago, so I was VERY happy with the price point too!!!

I tried to pull the bill area and paper pocket in this picture so you could see....

Attachments

• 0814060939.jpg
    0814060939.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 44
Bag Fetish said:
dont you find it hard to put your bills in that pocket ?
not at all, it's a nice long pocket (the one that my pointer finger is in in the picture) it has a big opening on the right and it's fairly loose so it's easy to slide bills in and out, plus I don't carry a whole lotta cash, maybe $40-$50, I keep track of everything on cards......I actually wind up keeping more receipts and stuff in that pocket. Then there's the small pocket (where my thumb is) where I keep my ID, some receipts, discount cards, stuff like that.....