For those wanting a spy, here's a new lust

1. [​IMG]

image from eluxury

I just saw this on eluxury when I was browsing. It's the spy in satchel form, and I really think it's just absolutely perfect .. the proportions look great, the leather is a beautiful honey, the detailing on the straps ... and I don't think that it would be huge. Sigh .. another bag on my want-but-never-will-have list! :love:
  2. I think it's cute but just just don't like the huge zipper. If only the zipper is smaller...
  3. Yeah I agee, but it's still a beautiful bag :nuts:
  4. I think it's cute, but I distinctly remember a thread about it earlier....I think someone said it looked like an alien-baby, so something to that effect. I don't know why I remember that, but I thought it was funny.
  5. Ha ha, that was me who said it on the other thread. It's cute but it still looks like an alien baby trying to crawl out. :lol:
  6. :lol: :lol: Actually it does looks kind of strange. I love my the regular spy but this one...No. :biggrin:
  7. What's that? A walnut with handles?
  8. looooooooooooooooooooool My God i loooooooove reading your comments guys!! :lol: even if i am not in the mood for laughing.. i end up bursting in laughs!!

i like the spy version waaay better!! :smile:
  9. it does look a bit odd but i kinda like it. and for more than $700 less it's a great alternative to the regular spy!
  10. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's what it looks like. I was trying to think of a good way to describe it but nothing came to mind.
  11. [​IMG]

12. OMG! I almost fell off the chair laughing!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. haha!
    I went spy visiting tonight and was shocked by how enormous those bags are IRL. they're HUGE!
    Bloomingdale's had the satchel in the zucca, but I think zucca makes the spy even uglier. just my opinion...more power to you spy-carrying ladies, they sure are eye-catching anyway.
  14. Well, it was a great description because it stuck with me! :biggrin:
  15. :lol: