For those that have the perfo speedy....

1. are you loving this bag? When it first came out, it instantly reminded me of a dog carrier....don't ask why! LOL But I :heart: the Speedy and have started collecting them....I now have 9!! :yes: I'm wondering if I should get this before it's too late? I really like pink, so of course I'd have to go for the fuschia!! :graucho: What are your thoughts on this bag....any pics?

2. i looooove my perfo fuschia speedy. the only thing that annoys me is that sometimes people ask if i have a puppy inside of it. ( unfortunately i have been asked this too often that i have a hard time hiding my annoyance now.. oops!) :p
  3. I was so close to buy it until I went to LV boutique to see it IRL. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Both I and SA agreed that the bag looks like a pet carrier.
  4. I like it...almost got it...changed my mind because I want a shoulder bag. However, I know the Valley Fair boutique still has the pink one in stock.

I have the pochette and the cles in green and that will hold me over *for now*
  5. I was SO close to buying it and my husband said it looks like a dog carrier with the perforations, they definitely look like little tiny vents.

I love the fuchsia, however I am easily influenced by the opinions of others.
  6. OK!! So good to know I'm not the only one that thinks it looks like a dog carrier!! :smile: LOL I'm still undecided on it.........thanks for your opinions!
  7. Funny enough Selena and I were talking about this last night! I carried my fuschia speedy alot when I first got it and I was traveling alot at the time. I can not tell you how many times people thought I had a pup in my bag. It makes me laugh. I really like it though! Its a cute summery bag to me.

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Sorry to laugh but my fiancee said the same thing when I showed it to him in the store

I can imagine that it would be annoying when you keep hearing it.

Kinda how I get annoyed when i carry my large bags and people refer to it as luggage. Annoying.
  9. lol, no i dont mind you laughing at all! i can understand why people think of the carrier, its the holes :p none the less, i do love it :biggrin: and i do get lots of compliments, it just gets tiring hearing the same question. by the way, i love large bags. do they really think its luggage? r they refering to the speedies?
  10. i think this is one bag that will go out of fashion. i like it but find it annoying when store clerks tell me i can't have my dog in the store, lol!
  11. Lol, speaking of perfo speedy and dog carrier, wouldn't it be funny if you pull out a toy dog (stuffed animal) the next time pp ask if you have any pet in it? gosh i am so evil now, hehe.
  12. Oh my gosh, that is just too funny! :roflmfao:
  13. I have the pink one and am yet to use it:shame: I don't have issues with the dog carrier look as I have never, ever seen anyone use them here;)
  14. I love it - I don't mind the 'pet carrier' look
  15. I was not at all sold on this bag until two things:

My perforated plate - so worthwhile and the color really does come through
    Seeing the Perf speedy in person - It's got a lot of depth to it and the color pops in this as well.