For those out there with Ivory bags, what do you wear them with?

1. I am thinking of getting an Ivory bag with silver HW. It sure is a stunning colour! Is it easy to wear Ivory with jeans? I am more of a pants / jeans kind of girl. What colour shoes do you wear? Could I get away with a pair of Converse? Anyway, any modelling pics would be good...

Is Ivory hard to keep clean? I believe the Matelasse would be more durable because the handles are pebbled and harder leather...

Oh no, I think I am going to do it! As you all know, I have been looking for a Marine Matelasse forever but it's so hard to find one with good leather with the slim pickings that are left :sad:

I guess Ivory modelling pics and styling ideas is all I need to hear right now!:tup:

2. oh i can think of lots of colour combinations! i'm anal about colour matching, btw. i wear my ivory woven bag (a cross between loewe amazon and BV :p) with peaches, olives, browns, dusty roses, light to medium blues...

3. I don't have B-bags in Ivory, but I have an LV White Multi color Murakami. I think white and ivory are the easiest color to match with clothes. They basically go with anything. You can definitely dress up or dress down with your Matelasse Ivory. So converse will look good w/ the Ivory.

The LV MC in White - I've had blue jean color transfer on it, but was easy to take off. Maybe b/c it's canvas??? I don't know how it would be with b-bags in white/ivory.

I bought the Marine in Matelasse basically to use as a travelling bag. It's big enough for me to put everything I need when travelling, but I won't be obsessed about maintaining it clean.