For those of you with Myspace pages, what song is playing?

1. Mine is Sister Christian by Night Ranger.

I first heard about the song when Titus was airing. Christopher Titus sang "Motorin'! What's your price for flight?". I love the buildup of drums before it gets to the chorus!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L2wC8dUWywE

2. last song I had was "Last Night" by P.Diddy & Keisha Cole. I noticed though that it got deleted by the artist and I haven't gotten around to putting on another song.

3. When I had a MySpace page (I NEVER will again). I had Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie.

4. mines the contours - Do you love me!

i LOVVVVVVVVVE THIS SONG SOOOOO MUCH! its my feel good get up and dance song and reminds me of my 18th! so i HAD to have it! woop! :biggrin:

5. And I am telling you by Jennifer Hudson for dream girls. i will keep it until sometime in April then I will change it to something else. I will also change my layout too!

6. I ususally change mine each week, currently it is "We Need Love" by Johnny Osbourne.

The song is featured on Jack Johnson's new surf movie's soundtrack. really a great cd!

7. NONE !!!

I HATE songs on My Space pages. I ALWAYS pause them ! They're irritating.

8. I don't have a song because I hate websites with automatic music. It's just one of those things that annoys me, and I turn off the sounds as fast as possible.

9. ^^^ I hate them too. I don't have one. You can go into your account settings and set your music setting to disable band songs from automatically starting. That way you won't have to pause them every time you look at someone's page.

10. Mine is "Get Together" by Madonna. But I don't think it works b/c it's never playing when I try to look at it.

11. the last song i had was beer in mexico by kenny chesney. i love it because it reminds me of my brother.....but in the end it made me too sad to hear constantly, so i don't have one at the moment.

12. i think right now is : Solu Music - Fade . one of my fave songs.

13. I'm a internet networking snob and hate MySpace. :p But on my Facebook account I link to Jars of Clay's "All My Tears."

14. Thanks so much for this info !!!!
    Going to do that right now !!!!!:yes: :yes:

15. Never know by Jack Johnson. (Love him)