for those of you with marc by mj tate totes...

1. i wanted a new bag for school and i saw that the nylon tate tote might be what im looking for. i saw it in the store and it was really huge seeming but they had stuffed it full of paper and junk. do you guys who have one think its too big? i just wanna carry maybe a couple books and the occasional laptop. it is not strong enough for to carry as a bookbag? tia!

2. Nylon is not a really strong fabric by any means, especially when it's being weighed down by books and a laptop.

You're better off with cotton (Jacobs by Marc Jacobs for Marc Jacobs tote) or leather (Quinn or the Utility totes, if you can get it).

3. oh thanks! mm there are cotton totes? im confused. theyre jacobs totes.. hmm?

4. If you go to the "Special Items" section of marcjacobs.com, you'll see the tote that reads:

"Jacobs by Marc Jacobs for Marc by Marc Jacobs in collaboration with Marc Jacobs for Marc by Marc Jacobs."

XD

5. FYI they have plenty of other designs if you're not into the jacobs by marc jacobs by marc jacobs by blahblablah thing.