For those of you who wear beige caviar bags with jeans...

1. Has the jean dye gotten onto your beige bags? It's the one fear that's making me wonder if a big beige caviar bag is a good idea for me. In the fall/winter, I tend to wear jeans almost always during the day, and if the bag is dangling from my arm (rather than my shoulder) I'm wondering if it'll get ruined?:confused1:

2. I have a beige caviar GST and I have never had any problems. I wear jeans the majority of the weekend. I do tend to wear the lighter jeans though. So maybe, that is why it doesn't happen to me. Not sure.

3. I have 2 beige caviar bags and I don't recommend it since it does show wear fast. I wore my pst (with the zipper) twice for a short time and already it shows wear on the corners and bottom, yuck, I'm so disappointed. But then again, I'm one to really baby my bags and I hate flaws.

4. I DON'T baby my bags but I've never had a problem. Besides, I find caviar leather to be extremely hard wearing as well as easy to clean.

5. Aimee,
    I have never experienced colour run from jeans..but instead I had some colour transfer which I believed was from my black jacket.
    Once it was so bad that even my hubby who is not "particular" like me:p could even noticed!
    I got back and wipe it with baby wipes..and voila! It's all gone..TOTALLY!

6. NO problems with jeans after all! :biggrin: