For those of you w/ blue bags...

I wear my cornflower City with jeans all the time. It's definitely not too matchy-matchy. It also goes with dark colors as well as lighter colors. I really get a lot of use out of my blue bags.

^^^ me neither! I wear my Cornflower Blue with every shade of denim and then some! In fact, the last thing I want to do is match my bag to my jeans.

I think that blue bags always work with jeans. Denim is so neutral, IMO. I'd wear a Cornflower with everything, and I already wear my Ink without ever giving it a second thought.

The blues all go with jeans IMHO! That's precisely why I've bought more than one :P

These bags below ALL go perfectly with jeans, and also black or white pants.

Sky blue City, Teal City, Sky Blue coin pouch, Turquoise 05 Mini Twiggy, Sky blue Mini Twiggy

Attachments

• bbluefamilysm.jpg
    bbluefamilysm.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 71
Beverly said:
The blues all go with jeans IMHO! That's precisely why I've bought more than one :P

These bags below ALL go perfectly with jeans, and also black or white pants.

Sky blue City, Teal City, Sky Blue coin pouch, Turquoise 05 Mini Twiggy, Sky blue Mini Twiggy

awe, you're so cute with all your blue b-bags Beverly :flowers:...do you have any other colors or just the blues (?)

Yeah, here's the *ahem* family :shame:

I haven't added the 04 turquoise clutch yet, it came yesterday and is still sitting on my desk at work!

Attachments

• Bfamily1Names.jpg
    Bfamily1Names.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 60