For those of you "on the fence" about Vert Fonce SGH, here's pics to convince you....

1. I decided to go ahead and get both the Day and the PT and make a decision later on which bag to keep.......this combo is stunning and the VF leather is TDF!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. "T" you know how I feel about this color and combo...LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I am so glad you decided to possibly give the Day a try. I can't wait to see the PT either! I can't wait to get me a VF!

3. Really nice......ah too many choices congrats to you!

4. woweee the leather is just out of this world. I've always loved the vert fonce but the one i saw had thin distressed leather so i passed up on it. yours is just fabulous - enjoy it !

5. Wow! The style, color and leather match so perfectly. It is such a beauty! Congratulation!

6. Cracker that bag is gorgeous.:drool: I love it.:tup:

7. that leather is scrumptious!!

8. oh, and cracker, which one are you keeping?

9. HOLY CRAP!!! that bag is truely TDF!! shame on you cracker for making me want another bbag:p, i love it the style the color the GSH it all ties in beautifully

10. Cracker : THe leather is TDF......gorgeous!

11. You have the best taste! Every time you get a bag, I say to myself "wait THAT's the one I want next!"

12. Cracker,

Your pics are always so fantastic, the bags look like they are residing blissfully in nature! What cam are you using?

Your new Vert Fonce is lovely, great choice w/ the SGH! :heart::tup:

13. ^^^It's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel. I think the main thing with taking good pics is the lighting. I try to take mine on the patio with indirect sunlight.......it usually captures the color pretty accurately........if that's possible with Bbags......they're always changing color from room to room.

14. OMG! these pics should carry a warning! gorrrrrrgeous! surely this is a keeper? absolutely :love: this bag!

15. Gorgeous - thanks for posting cracker - so which one are you leaning toward?