For those Leather Bruges Owners....

1. Did you have to go up 1/2 a size in them? Do they run a bit small. I normally wear a 7 1/2 in heels and found that in the CL 37.5 was way snug, so I went to a 38. Did anyone else experience the same thing?
  2. I wear a 36.5-37.5 in CL and in the Bruges I went with a 37. It wasn't too snug at all.
  3. As always...thank you lavenderice. I also went and got the Dr. Scholls pads so my heel doesn't slip out and that seemed to do the trick. I was reading another post and apparently it's not just me. Now the only other question you put skid pads on the bottom of your CL's? I have to add them to all shoes that don't have rubber soles but they are black and are not going to look great. Do you have any other suggestions?
  4. There are several threads on this. Check them out. I think the options are putting clear footpetals so the red shows through. There are problems with that though--people find that it doesn't stick to the bottom very well and it ends up peeling off and getting debris stuck on them. The other options are just getting black ones or getting red ones from eBay and taking them to a cobbler to put on. People who are very particular with the red sole have been pleased with that. There is only one seller on eBay with the red soles and it can be overpriced for what it is. I personally do not put any skid pads on the bottom. I don't have a problem slipping with them and I do not happen to be anal about the red sole.
  5. Thanks again...I'm just going to get my regular skid pads from my local store...I slide all the time but I work in a historic home with wood floors that could kill anyone. I know the ones I use work...I'm not going to spend a ton of money for a part of my shoe that no one really sees. The ones I buy don't slide and don't collect anything on them.:okay: