For those CL V.Prive owners......

1. Do your heels fall out of the heel part of the shoe every a few steps even thought there are the right size?

I just got my first pair of patent tortoiseshell Very Prive. But my heels kept falling out of the heel part of the shoe:crybaby:. I don't know if this is normal as I don't think that I could go any smaller as the toe part is tight?

Could you share your experience? TIA:love:
  2. I have a few pairs of CL VPs and have the same experience. They are the right size, but my heel slips out. I haven't been able to figure out why this happens and may need to add some moleskin to the heel (heel grippers make the shoe fit too small).

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem.
  3. I dont own any CL VPs but I have had the same experience with zeppas and I just put in heavenly heelz from foot petals in and its all better.
  4. I own a pair of very prives, and my right foot keep slipping out of the shoe. Trust me, you can't go smaller because it will definitely be to tight in the toe area. I use those heel hugger things and it worked for me.
  5. Thanks everybody. I was afraid that I was the only one w/ the problem. That way I have to part w/ my beautiful shoes! So all I need is the heel gripers,right? What is heel hugger? where do I get them?
  6. Thank you very much.....

Time to go get some heel liners:tup:
  7. This happens with my bruges and python pumps. I will have to try the heel cushions.
  8. I have that problem with my Prives. I got some little foot pads but I haven't tried them out yet.
  9. Happens with tall heels alot because of the way your foot "breaks" when you step -- your heel pulls away but the shoe, being stiff, doesn't follow. Like all the other ladies say, some sort of liner helps. I love the different heel liners from Foot Petals. Enjoy!
  10. This is a very common problem with CL shoes - at the CL boutiques they actually give you heel liners with your purchase. I have tried a few different options - foot petals, moleskin, dr scholls, and I agree with LavenderIce - I have found that the Dr Scholls For Her Heel Liners are the best solution.
  11. Thank you very much for all of your help. This forum is great!!!:love:
  12. i got mine from Saks on 5th ave and my SA gave me a bunch of inserts to place at the ball of your feet...he says that should help the heel from slipping out....but didn't really make a difference for me. the heel liners you place around the heel on the inside are what really make the difference, imo.