For the noe lovers...

1. I am suddenly intrigued by this bag (this forum is bad, bad, bad).

For those who have it, do you love it? Why?

And, the petit or the larger size?

Thank you!

2. i have the mono petit noe, and i love it. it's a nice size, and i love the rituals of tying the leather knots. it's so classic :p

3. Oh I see about the Manhattan!! Never really looked! I don't buy off eBay so I wont have to worry! ;)

Thanks for pointing it out, I will look closer at things now!

4. ?:blink:

5. I have black petite noe in epi, I love it. No hassle at all in tying it up. I leave enough space for my hand to reach inside so no need to tie and untied..
    I love it, it's casual and classy.

Matt ???...:hrmm:

6. HAHAHAH you guys! I wrote my comment in the wrong thread! that was supposed to go in the OMG MC LOVERS LOOK HERE THING :sad:

sorry lol I had both opened and I must have clicked on the wrong thing

7. LMAO...:lol: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :lol:

8. I have Petit Noe and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I use it A LOT in the fall/winter!!! There is no reason really, just an awesome bag!!!

petit_noe.JPG
  9. I love my petit mandarin noe to bits. Everytime i look at it, i smile. It is a happy bag. I can throw everything i need in it, trot it around town without paying too much attention to it and still manage to look good. As in "carefree" look good, if you know what i mean.

It is a great bag to have!

10. I had the Mono Petite Noe - love the shape and how much it can hold! But sold it as I hated tying and untying the drawstring to get in and out. :sad:

11. Luna,
    I'm considering the red epi noe! Have you had any trouble with creases? It's such a casual, "squishy" bag and I'm wondering if that makes the epi more prone to creases.

Thank you!

12. The petite noe in red epi is awesome! I find the color really feminine. I was considering between the red and the mandarin actually.:amuse:

Creases? if you meant the "folds" that the drawstring look causes, i think these "folds" look fanstastic! :love: :love: :love: :love: It is actually the lines of the folds caused by the drawstring that drew me to this bag.

I don't think the folds would cause unsightly creases if that's what you are worried about. The way the noe is made, it doesn't actually fold into a sharp angle, it actually curves nicely, like in the photo.:yes:

Definitely get it! You'll love it.

mypetitnoe.jpg
  13. I have the large Noe.I get a new bag,carry it for awhile and then go back to the Noe.Right now I'm carrying it everyday and it fits my gym stuff in addition to everything I always carry.Even my big ole trainers fit in it.Its just an easy bag to carry.

14. Thank you, mgatlin.

That sounds like what I'm hoping the Noe will be--a bag that is almost like an old friend that you can go back to.

I have some great bags--some for work, some for going out, but I love the look and feel of the noe!

15. Gee thanks...now I am wanting one! I really think I would love it..I have a fendi with the same shape. I like it alot. hmmm...may be my next bag:yes: