For the love of LV

1. Hey guys here's a quick update. I few weeks ago I ask for advice about naming my daughter after a LV bag. I know alot of you guys were against it and some were for it. Well I finally gave birth last month to a beautiful baby girl and I named her Speedy....just kidding...Of course I named her Saleya. Thanks to fellow pf'ers who brought up the Saleya bag and how it would be a pretty name.

Alot of my family and friends who are not familiar with LV bags they ask me where I came up with such a pretty name for our daughter. Well...My DH is too afraid to tell people we named her after a handbag LOL so he has this whole story about naming our daughter after a little village in Paris. HAHA. [​IMG]

2. Congratulations!!! Saleya is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl!!!

3. That is a VERY pretty name!!!! Congrats on the new bundle of joy!!! :love:

4. Gorgeous baby congrats :flowers:

5. Awwwwwwwwww so sweeeeeet !!! So happy for you, beautiful baby, & beautiful name...

6. Awwwww what a gorgeous little girl...and I think its a pretty name for a girl!

7. COngratulations! Saleya isen't that uncommon and it's really beautiful! She should be thankful she's not "speedy". =P

8. Congrats, it is indeed a pretty name.

9. congrats. saleya makes such a cute name.

10. Thats too cute.......and she is too!!!
    your screen name cracks me up!!!

11. congrats!!!!

12. congrats on your new bundle of joy! and what a beautiful name for a beautiful baby! :biggrin:

13. Congrats!
    Such a pretty name :smile:

14. Aw! She is precious! In a few years, Id love to babysit her! Haha, im in LA and NYC, if your ever there!

Congrats, she has a gorgeous name too!