For the gentleman of the thread...

1. In the June 4 issue of Us Magazine, on page 36 you can see a picture of a MEN'S BESACE in use. It is actor Dean McDermott, more commonly known as Tori Spelling's husband. He's 6' 3" tall and he is wearing it messanger style. I didn't want to just add this to the celebrity thread and have the guys miss it, especially our newbie who was looking to buy his first Bbag!
    :heart:
    [​IMG]

05-25-07027.jpg 05-25-07026.jpg 05-25-07010.jpg 05-25-07011.jpg
  2. OMG...!!! it looks SO COOL...!!! :nuts:

must make my dad get one... :graucho:

3. i LOVE it.

obviously i love men with bbags... but a straight man with a bbag is :love:

:shame:

4. Looks very cool, love it. Thnks for posting the pics!

5. It looks cool and I have been wanting to get one in naturel too. But do you think this will look okay for me? I am 5"7 and female?

6. :tup:
    I think it would look fine, especially in Naturel! The strap is adjustable too. Is there any stores near you that carry Bal bags so you can check it out?
    :heart:

7. Yes, I can check how it looks on me. I am a little apprehensive cause it might look too masculine. Will check it out on monday, thanks for the input!

8. Deana, I love that look on a guy! Thanks for posting the photo!

9. I think this style would look equally good on a female and not look masculine at all. Go for it!!

10. such a cute daddy with balenciaga!!!

11. wow amazing!! would make a great travel bag (carryone) for my hubby!! how much do they retail for?

12. He looks great, I love seeing guys wearing bbags. I should show this to my bf, I'm trying to convince him to get a balenciaga but he thinks wearing a bag is "gay"

13. Is he using it as a diaper bag? That's a good idea for dads who don't want to tote around some stuffed floral thing. Very cool.

14. That is so cool, thanks for posting Deana!

15. Its kind of like, a flap messenger bag, which if I want to sound ignorant, is pretty "straight", the correct word would be masculine. Its not like he has a red city, I mean come on.