For Spring 08 Would You Buy A Floral Pattern In The Motorcycle Style?

Would you buy a motorcycle style w/fabric from sp/sum08 collection?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ITA. I was really disappointed by the spring collection at least from what I saw. Nothing looked very wearable for my lifestyle or even for someone else's for that matter. I just didn't care for the shapes or the floral. I like edgy and this didn't do it for me.

As for fabric bags, I do like the tweed. But I probably would never purchase one.

Cracker, I was also disappointed by the spring collection...maybe the runway pieces will translate into something a little more realistic for the shops. I did like the tweed bags too! I'm watching for one because I was able to buy two Bal tweed skirts, and I would like one of the tweed bags....I think they were from 2005.

Cracker, I was also disappointed by the spring collection...maybe the runway pieces will translate into something a little more realistic for the shops. I did like the tweed bags too! I'm watching for one because I was able to buy two Bal tweed skirts, and I would like one of the tweed bags....I think they were from 2005.

I remember those skirts.........gorgeous!!! I'm so hooked on Bal clothing now. I especially love the earlier pieces. I'm on the hunt for a black military jacket......I think from 2005. The obsession never ends.

I actually love floral patterns(I :heart: Marni and that's what I wear a lot in the summer time), but when it comes to bags, no way!!!!!!!!!

I've never been a fan of fabric bags, I want leather!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always had this "thing" with fabric bags and floral prints in general. I don't even wear prints in any shape or form and fabric bags for >$1000? I don't see the value in that??? Sorry, that's just my opinion...