For reals....my 2nd Fendi B Bag

1. So I returned the wool B Bag in favor for this black leather w/patent trim one. Looks darker black IRL. I will probably use this one as more of a day bag and to wear with suits etc. It's so durable and has such plush leather... I want more B Bags, but I need to control myself!

[​IMG]

2. And a couple modeling pics....

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. I love it !!!
    It's perfect on you !!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats Imgg !!!

4. ^^^ Thank You!!! I realize it's not the greatest pics. I am packing for a trip and I really should be concentrating on that....but I've been wanting to share my new bag for a while. Maybe I'll take more pics once I return.

5. I like this one better than the wool, its gorgeous. Congrats!

6. Great choice! My favorite style from Fendi, it is absolutely gorgeous & I love it! Congrats Imgg, you look FAB with it as usual. =)

7. So glad you returned the wool one. It looks SO GOOD on you!!! Well done!

8. Ohhh I love how that nappa leather looks so distressed and bubbly! Congrats! :yahoo:

9. Looks great on you, conrats!!

10. I think you made the right choice--that bag looks great!

11. That is my favorite b bag also! (were b-bag twins :yahoo: ). The nappa softens up with use so nicely. You look fab with the bag, great modeling pics!:wlae:

12. It looks great on ya.Congrats!!!

13. wow, gorgeous pebbled smoochy leather. Its a beauty, congrats :smile:

14. I love it! Looks fab on you:yes:

Congratulations:yahoo:

15. SO SO SO HOT!!!:drool::love::nuts: I am IN LOVE!!!:love: Looks GORGEOUS on you (as always)!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: