for my friend PAZT.....i'm thinking of you....

1. my dear friend and PF member, Pazt, informed me this morning that her dear sister had passed away last evening. She recently found out that she was ill and things had looked hopeful for a bit. some of the members on the hermes subforum may have noticed Pazt's absence lately due to the fact that she's been busy caring for her sister, who moved in with her shortly after she became ill.

Pazt, i'm not sure if you'll see this thread anytime soon, but i just wanted to remind you again that i'm here for you. i'm so very sorry for your loss. my condolences to you and your family. DH and i wish you well during this hard time.

(((((((PAZT))))))) :heart::heart: - N & K
  2. *HUGS* to you, Pazt. I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you!:heart::heart:
  3. PAZT, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  4. Awww Pazt, I'm sorry abour your loss. I wish you all the best in life sweet Pazt, keep your head high and while it's hard, keep your spirits higher. your dear sister has gone to a better place. *HUGS*
  5. aww Pazt ... im praying for u and ur beloved sister

we love u ..hang in there ..
  6. Oh Pazt, I wish you the strength to get through this terrible time. We love you and miss you and you know when you need us we will be there!
    Much love to you in your time of need.
  7. Dearest Patz,

I'm so very sorry to hear of your lose. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. We all wish you and your family strength and love during this extremely difficult time. **HUGS**
  8. Pazt, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. How wonderful that you could open your home to your sweet sister in her time of need. I hope time softens the pain you feel now. My sincerest condolences. {{{ hugs }}}
  9. My dearest friend, Pazt, (((((((((HUGS))))))) I am so sorry for ur loss and PLS PLS PLS. let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you or your family!!! I will be keeping you, your family and ur sister in my thoughts and ESP my prayers! May you and your family have love, encouragement, strength and each other through this very difficult time. Pls. know that you will get through this!
  10. PAZT I am so sorry about your loss...
  11. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
  12. *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
  13. I'm so very sorry for your loss!!.... We r all thinking of u....
  14. I have no words. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending tons of prayers and love to you and your family.
  15. I'm so sorry for your loss, Pazt. I can't imagine how difficult this time must be for all of you.