For my first LV, I decided on...

1. the monogram canvas speedy 25. :yahoo: I purchased it on eluxury to save on the sales tax and I can't wait for it to arrive! I'm a poor college student right now so I can't really build up my collection until I'm done with school but I have a question to ask. Since I can't really buy a LV wallet without going into debt, what kind of wallet would you recommend I get that would go with the speedy 25? Decisions...decisions...decisions...

Thanks everyone!
  2. Congrats! Very Solid bag to start off your collection, go with the monogram international wallet.
  3. Hooray! This was my first LV too! Congrats!
  4. What kind of wallet are you using now? You really don't have to get a wallet to match unless you really want to. :yes:
  5. What a great first choice!! CONGRATS!
  6. Congrats! Enjoy your first LV! Don't you just love the feeling?
  7. Congrats on your first LV! The speedy is a great bag, I love mine!! I think maybe you can find a nice wallet to go with it on eBay, at a mypoupette recommended dealer. Give that a try.

Can't wait to see pics when you get your new baby!
  8. Congrats!
  9. Love that bag!! Congrats!!! I would try let-trade maybe for a 2nd hand wallet?? Good luck, can't wait to see pics! :smile:
  10. Really good choice!!! N'joy!!!
  11. Congrats! Great choice - such a classic bag! Can't wait to see pics when you get it!!!!
  12. congrats, good choice
  13. Congratulations!
  14. Congratulations... here's to many more to come!:drinks:
  15. Thanks, everyone! I can't wait. I'm already thinking about my next purchase and I haven't even received my first one yet. The addiction has begun!