For my fellow Balenciaga Ladies and Gents :)

Yup, I've emailed twinkle to see about getting one of those tPF purse charms. So, in addition to pods, we've another element to ID us as tPFers!

celia, my dear, good luck on the birth of your child. 4 weeks is NOT that far away at all... Congrats! Is this your first child? I just seems like yesterday that I gave birth to my babies, who are now 5-years old.

Yup, I've emailed twinkle to see about getting one of those tPF purse charms. So, in addition to pods, we've another element to ID us as tPFers!

celia, my dear, good luck on the birth of your child. 4 weeks is NOT that far away at all... Congrats! Is this your first child? I just seems like yesterday that I gave birth to my babies, who are now 5-years old.

Monsoon88 : yes, it's my 1st child and i'm really excited over it....yah, i'm not sure what to react when things happened....shld i relax and jus follow the flow....:smile: :smile:

Oh wow celia you will be fine!! Ive had 3 children at home naturally and if I can cope with it so can you!!! Just go with what your body tells you (whatever that is) and you will be fine! Giving birth was a magical experience for me... (just so you know i have a 4 year old and 15 month old twins boy and girl)! Good luck!

Oh wow celia you will be fine!! Ive had 3 children at home naturally and if I can cope with it so can you!!! Just go with what your body tells you (whatever that is) and you will be fine! Giving birth was a magical experience for me... (just so you know i have a 4 year old and 15 month old twins boy and girl)! Good luck!

:nuts: :nuts: oh mine, u got twins?? wow, that's nice:heart: :heart: That's true, i will take it easy and if things happen, i will just take it naturally, most impt i have to get myself mentally prepared......:yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks pinkchristie22~~

Marie, that will be a great idea if u really get the chance to visit singapore, i will be more than happy to mit u and check out the shoppin here and even go for coffee. Best will be after my maternity (end of july) as i'm counting my wks now and baby due in end of may.....wow, i'm getting excited abt it now....:yahoo: :yahoo:
Celia I didn't know you were expecting a baby, that's wonderful congrats, I hope you post photos. is it going to be a boy or a girl?:wlae:

I ordered two (2) keychains but just got an email from twinkle too that THEY ARE SOLD OUT for now :sad: - we have to wait if there are inquirys enough next days, if so - twinkle will let us know !

OHH yeeaahhhhhhhh Marie... (you're from Austria actually ???) and Celia ..... - you both are very welcome to visit our small country Switzerland ! It would be a great pleasure to meet you here :yes: :yahoo: !! And dear Celia ... - OMG I didn't knew you'll have a baby soon - WOW that's fantastic and very exciting :heart: all the best to you sweety, please keep us posted :sweatdrop: