For Mommyville

1. Long overdue more modeling pics of Ali in natural and a peek inside. I only switched over to her this week so she's pretty empty and she's the biggest bag I own. For all who have asked and I have forgotten to answer, I did Apple her once. Ugh. My bathroom mirror is dirty- sorry! Also, our bathroom in the apt is NOT decorated. The one back at our old house was....PINK (and green. It sounds gross but it was nice. Let me see if I can dig up a pic...OK I only found a pic of the bedroom but the color scheme is the same. And you can see the green color better in the other pic with my willow tree figures. I miss my house :crybaby:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Your bedroom was really pretty. I LOVE willow tree figures. I always ask DH to buy them for me as gifts and he never does, lol. Your Ali looks so good too. I bought one in whiskey and have yet to use it which is really weird for me. I guess I'm a little intimidated by it, lol.

3. YOUR ALI looks GREAT on you!!!!!!! I thought you forgot about me!!! LOL Thanks for the pics!!! And I LOVE your color scheme....VERY pretty~~!~~

4. I almost did but then I remembered I needed to do it and I just made it before I changed into my jamjams :lol: Thanks. I picked the border first- it's an Asian-inspired rose pattern and then everything else (including finding the quilt) fell into place...

5. Thanks. I asked for these and DH gave me two more for Christmas this year that I didn't even ask for! Oh and GO BUCKEYES!

6. I love your Ali and your bedroom was so cute!