For Mediana -- some of my Chanels

1. The black and white Chanels will have to wait ... but here are the other colors!

First up -- the red and gold. The lil white one was thrown in for contrast! :p
    Chanel collection 001.jpg
  2. Blues and browns. I don't wear blue that often but I love all these bags, especially the older worn ones.
    Chanel collection 002.jpg
  3. All other colors except black and white! They require too much work -- unstuffing, unboxing, posing, restuffing, reboxing ... :sweatdrop:
    Chanel collection 003.jpg
  4. [​IMG]

OMG the blue jumbo! Love love. :drool: Gimme gimme.:roflmfao:

What a great collection!!
  5. Amazing collection!
  6. :nuts::nuts::nuts: WOW!!! :love:
  7. Oh Regina07, you are my Chanel inspiration! I am just speechless! Your collection is TDF, especially your purple, red caviar, and blue fonce flaps. You have amazing taste! :drool:

-Stephanie (pond23)
  8. Holy! You have so many Chanels!
    I love all of them. Congrats on having such a beautiful and timeless collection.
  9. All I can say is Wow.
  10. You have such an amazing Chanel collection! &great taste as well, love all those flaps!:woohoo:
  11. Omg!!!! :drool::drool::drool:
  12. I thought i was going to have a heart attack when i saw the blue jumbo......then I saw the purple I died.:sweatdrop:
  13. Beautiful collection!!!! :love: :nuts: :love:
  14. you have an incredible chanel collection! great choices of bags too...stunning taste!
  15. OMG, I'm speechless!! Look at that purple flap, I'm drooling!!!!