for LV lovers....FREE shipping on eLux...

1. i just got this email.....:heart:

Enter promotion code MDAY at checkout*

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To thank you for being such a loyal customer, we invite you to shop[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]using our free shipping promotion on all orders before we announce it to the public.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Shop all your favorite brands, like Dior, Fendi, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Juicy Couture.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CLICK TO SHOP[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Handbags, Shoes & Accessories
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Women's Ready-to-Wear
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Men's Essentials
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gifts
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sale

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Offer is valid until Monday, April 30, 11:59 PM PST. Offer applies to standard (ground) shipping [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]to a single address only. If you choose multiple addresses, an additional charge of $8 per address [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]will apply. If you choose Priority or Express Shipping, full charges will apply. This offer is not [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]valid on previously purchased merchandise, and it cannot be combined with other offers. This offer [/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]is non-transferable. This offer does not apply to packages shipped to Hawaii and Alaska.[/FONT]

2. ^^^ i ordered azur speedy a few night ago so i was little bummed that i already spend the shipping fee....

so i just called elux and asked them about it, they waved the shipping fee for me!!!! so just a little update for those of you who ordered something recently.....never hurts to ask!!!!;) :heart:
  3. Thanks!
  4. you're very welcome!!!:heart: :p
  5. Thanks (I think! :p ) I've had my eye on a few small items... now I can't think of a reason NOT to order!
  6. Thanks so much.

Anyway, I have nothing to buy now...
  7. Meeju~:heart: Jay!!!:drool:
    Thanks for posting Sophia618, I just ordered something yesterday, hope i can get them to give me the free s&h ^^;
  8. oh crud. I hope my tax return comes soon!!
  9. Thanks!!
  10. Dang! I have been trying to convince myself that I don't need a Pomme Inclusion Bracelet GM, and now this! You guys are gonna be the death of me...and my wallet! :sweatdrop:
  11. For any of you looking for the Lambskin Rivets bag, it is in stock on Eluxury in both colors!:wlae:
  12. Now why can't they have free tax in California and I would be set.
  13. Now that does suck, doesn't it?:cursing:
    I ordered my Mono Riveting on the last free shipping and no tax in IL:smile: . But I don't think I'm gonna keep it. It is a little big for me. Love the design, etc. but the bottoms is so wide:sad: