For Hawaii Tokidoki lovers

1. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone living on the windward side of O'ahu about the new store Sindication. (Right next to the post office above Pah-ke's restaurant and by 808 tattoo.)

I read about the shop the other day in the newspaper and had to go and check it out. They currently have a small tokidoki selection (Just a few shirts and keychains) but I spent a lot of time talking to April (one of the owners) and we had a long talk about a lot of the things that she's planning to bring in, including the Adios and Ciao Ciao vinyl coming out soon.

If anyone is headed in that direction, I recommend checking it out. April is the coolest ever, and even has the beginnings of a tokidoki sleeve tattoo.
  2. Thanks for the headsup! I'm hardly ever on the windward side but if I am I'll go check it out :smile:
  3. Cool...too bad I live wayyy on the other side lolz.
  4. What kind of keychains?? I didn't know they made tokidoki keychains! Which post office? I'm not all too familiar with the windward side, usually only going to Windward Mall. It is in Kailua or Kaneohe?
  5. Hmmm...good reason to have some yummy food at Pahkes!
  6. Thanks for posting this! If I'm ever in the area, I'll try to check it out! I wanna see what type of tokidoki keychains they have too.. I was at the bus stop one time and the lady sitting next to me had a non-toki LeSportsac bag. She had a keychain on it and it looked EXACTLY like the white qee but it was not as round/3D and it was made out of a rubber-like material. It looked really bendy and rubbery.. IDK..
  7. FREEEAKIN SHHHHEETT. I went to the graveyard today and then we were gonna eat at ihop @ Windward mall....and then WE PASSED IT. GRRR. I am SO mad haha. I saw the Pah-ke's place & the post office..but didnt see that what it's called? BLEHH so irked.
  8. Yep. It's in the same building as Pah-ke's. On the top floor on the right,. There's a banner that says Sindication. (I had a hell of a time finding it too at first)

9. mellietastic: What kind of tokidoki keychains did they have?
  10. The only keychains they ever made were hearts&crossbones eh...?