For Gucci lovers and more

1. :love: Hi,

My best shopping tip is to go to Italy and "The Mall" outside Florence. Here you find Gucci, Fendi, Valentino, Armani, Salvatore Fergamo, Tods and more. Not far from there is also Dolce & Gabbana. All to very good prices. I boughed my Gucci bags to half price. You can buy a Fendi scarf for 9 euro and a Dolce Gabbana scarf for 49 euro. A fun thing, I saw the dress Posh Spice Victoria Backham had last spring at this Dolce & Gabbana shop.

I'm going back this summer to extend my Gucci collection. A wonderful way to hava a perfect vacation, Italy, shopping, wine and italian food in a romantic setting. I can really recommend it.
  2. Totally agree!! I got a Gucci bag and wallet there 2 years ago. There is also a Prada outlet although not close to the Mall. We joined a shopping tour and it took half a day, it was fun! I also hear that the regular Gucci stores in Florence was having a sale although they did't advertise it. It was in June ... a lady on our shopping tour said she went in just to look but when she was told they were having a 50% sale on items from the current season she went crazy and bought 5 bags!!!! :lol:

I am jealous that you are going back. We loved Italy.
  3. That would be a dream come true!!! Ahh, going to Italy, sipping on some good wine and going shopping w/ my DH. Then I wake up and realize I'm in the stinkin' desert!!!!
  4. Can you post the directions to this place ??

Address ??

thanks !
  5. omg i went to Italy in september as birthday present from my boyfriend and theres like 3 Gucci stores in the same square and LV was just next door, i was spoilt for choice! Im planning to go Italy again within the next few weeks. I've heard about this outlet store its supposed to be like a designer outlet mecca! Ooooohh im excited! :love: