For fun! Which do you prefer:

?

which do you prefer?

1. Gold Beads bracelet!

2. Garden flower earrings in amethyst or peridot!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. As I am saving for the garden necklace from Tiffanys... it's not against the law to look at other stuff too right... :biggrin:
    I wanted to within a couple of months get one more piece before I start saving for a love bangle... Which do you prefer?

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?cid=287458&mcat=148204&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287458-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+1-t&sku=23632888
    This looked so beautiful alone and with my vca bracelet... it complimented it perfectly. I looked around for similar gold beads... but nothing compared like this bracelet.

The second I was considering were these:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=26248779&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+2-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+garden&search=1
    I've always loved this collection, and always wanted the pendant and the thin bangle... but I like how classy these look but still soft and romantic. I'd get either the amethysts or the peridot... I love the style of the earrings and see this also being a timeless piece.

What would you prefer?:biggrin:

2. The bead bracelet!!

3. Yes, I also vote for the bracelet! Such a classic!

4. Bracelet because it is a classic piece.

5. The earrings are too cute!

6. Love the gold beads.

7. I voted for the bead bracelet, it will look great with your VCA and its classic, plus I prefer bracelets over earrings any day :giggles:

8. I also think that the bead bracelet will look great together with your future Love bangle!

9. I would get the earrings. I love them! And they are a great everyday earring. The bracelet is lovely too but i feel the earrings have something a little more special about them.

10. Bead bracelet...so classic!

11. bead bracelet

12. The earrings! The bracelet is lovely too but I think I read somewhere that the beads are not solid but hollow - I might be wrong though. The earrings are so graceful and pretty and I love the fact they have diamonds and amethyst as well as the rose gold setting - gorgeous! I agree with lilmountaingirl that they have something special about them whereas the bracelet, although very nice, seems a bit more ordinary.

13. beads!

I'm not an earring person and I love bracelets :biggrin:

14. both are nice but I would pick the bracelet

15. Earrings