7. 7

8. 8

9. 9

10. 10

11. 11

12. 12

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was bored in photoshop and created some weird new Vernis colors. Vote for your favorite :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 9.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Oh my god.

They're all beautiful.

*Passes out*

4. Fun thread, you have great photoshop skills! I'd love to see a true turquoise vernis item :smile:

5. 10 and 12 for sure and I'm with south-of-france, I'd love to see a true turquoise as well! Also a shamrock green (darker than the green used for perfo though).

6. *faints* you are amazing at photoshop

7. #12 is sooo vibrant!I love it!

8. Those colors are so yummy! I like a lot of them, like the purple, the cobalt blue, and the soft pink.

9. I loveeeee that cotton candy pink!! #4!!! In fact, it would be cool if LV made that colour and called it cotton candy!!

10. oh man...8! and 4 is so cute and girly!

good photoshop skills, btw!!!

11. 1 & 4

12. thanks everyone.. tried to do turquoise and the green you were talking about rebecca... :smile: couldn't really get a true turquoise but i tried...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I loooooooooooooooove all the blues

14. wow, amazing, love the storm - baby blue (number 2)

fred

15. WOAH you are good! I honestly liked every color. But I thought 5 (the really light pink color) was gorgeous! The only two I didn't really like was numbers 2 and 7. 7 only because it looked the same as framboise (which I do love!). And 2 just seemed a little dull to me. OMG but all of them are beautiful! I wish I had those kind of photoshop skills... all of these vernis pieces looked real!