For DVF dress fans

1. What are your favorite DVF dresses for Spring 08 so far? These are mine...(I am having a hard time narrowing it down)
    But I like the 1st blue dress better in black because this shade of blue looks really bad on me. I am not sure if this is a new style either as I have been eyeing it for a couple of months. And I like the yellow dress but in chocolate brown.
  2. OH OH the second one on the right! that would be very flattering, but I also like the second one on the left too.
  3. I like the 2nd, 3rd and the 5th.
  4. I like the 1st, 3rd, and 5th. I LOVE the color of the first dress!
  5. The first one is gorgeous..I really like CL electric blue shoes so that dress is gorgeous in my eyes. :biggrin: The second dress is something I would get a lot of wear out of!
  6. I saw the third one recently, and it's really pretty! Great detailing!
  7. I like the orange one for casual, yet chic
  8. Carmen. which orange one do you mean - the tighter one or the loose one?
  9. The blue one and the orange one ... not sure if I could pull them off but I love the dramatic colors.
  10. I like 2, 6 and 7.

Theres a white & yellow tank dress that looks dip-dyed that I loooove! I don't know how to post the clicky pictures, but it's on Saks, too.
  11. I have the first in black and I pre-ordered the second and fifth :yahoo:...can't wait to get them! I absolutely love the spring collection.
  12. 2nd, 3rd and 7th are GORGEOUS! I have to have them all!
  13. I am REALLY loving the navy dress!
  14. Sorry I guess I wasn't clear! I like looser orange one..the 6th one posted...:p
  15. I´m in love with 2,3 and 7!:heart: