for anyone who owns the legacy shoulder bag

1. Does anyone have a photo of them wearing the bag? I'm really lusting after this one, but want to see how it fits on the shoulder, size, etc. It's hard to visualize on the website.

thanks in advance
  2. I just bought that this weekend! Let me go run and take a pic. :biggrin:
  3. It's kind of heavy for a shoulder bag, but it's not unmanagable. I have the strap on the longest setting, it's easier to carry that way. It holds all of the necessities and the pockets on front are nice to stash lipstick or stuff in. There's a zipper pocket on the back too. I use it for papers. :smile: I'm happy with it!
    whiskey1.jpg whiskey2.jpg whiskey3.jpg whiskey4.jpg whiskey5.jpg
  4. Thank you for the photos!! It looks great on you! And of course now I want it even more. I really like the strap length. It looks so short on the website and on eBay. I wasn't sure if it would work for me.

It's gorgeous! :yes:
  5. You look so pretty with your new Coach! Congrats!
  6. I love the way the bag looks on the shoulder also. I was also wondering about the weight of the bag after looking at the website because of all of the hardware.
  7. My BF has a postal scale, I can weigh it for you when I go over there tonight. It's heavy for a shoulder bag, but not REALLY REALLY heavy.
  8. ^^How does it look being carried on your arm?