For any La Mer users, a heads up...

1. Spoke to the La Mer rep today at Saks. Prices are increasing Sept. 1st. The only one I know the price of is the 2 oz. creme. It is now $195 but is increasing to $220. :censor:

2. Good grief! How much more expensive could it get!!??

Thanks for the heads up!

3. thats insane! thats worse than the LV hikes.

4. Thanks for letting us know! I will have to stock up this week!

5. is it worldwide?

6. I don't know. Sorry.

7. OH NO! Their prices are already skyhigh! Darn, but they work for my skin... :girlsigh:

And thanks for the heads up!

8. I've always wanted to try La Mer, but the price has always made me hesitate. Better try it before it increases in price, though! Is it worth it?

9. I'd suggest getting a sample and buying it at the same time before the increase. That way if you try the sample and don't like it you can just return the unused full size jar.

10. Thanks for the heads up!
    Z

11. Well, that just figures..... I sure appreciate the heads up!

12. Why the hell do they feel they need to do that?

13. I used to use La Mer, LOVED it. Then I thought I'd try the highly rec'd GERMAN version of Nivea original Creme. (The German one is the actual original!) Anyway, my skin looks better than ever -- I SWEAR, the German Nivea Creme is just as good or better as Creme de la La Mer. Thought maybe I'd mention my great luck with it in case anyone would find it helpful with the news of the price increase. Nice little secret!

14. Wow, that is very pricey!

15. I know the North Park NM in Dallas is having a La Mer event in September. I was holding out to reorder then. Ugh!