For All the Good Apples Out there!

1. My MIL shared this with me and I thought it was cute and wanted to share it with you. Vlad, if you read this, you're an apple. :flowers:

Apples & Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.
    Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of
    falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from
    the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think
    something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's
    up to women to stomp the **** out of them until they turn into
    something acceptable to have dinner with.

Share this with all the good apples you know.

2. "it's up to women to stomp the **** out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with"

LOL! Too cute :heart:

3. That is great! It made me laugh for the first time today. The state of my personal life is not the best at the moment and I needed to laugh. Thank you!

4. So cute!

5. Aww, Twinkie, hang in there! I'm sorry to hear that it's been difficult. Things will get better! :flowers: We're here for you!

6. As much as I'd like to believe it's going to get better, it is inevitable that it most certainly will not. But I will say thank goodness for The Purse Forum! You guys have literally kept me slighly sane...and broke!:shocked: :lol:

7. This is so cute! And so true, too!

twinkie, so very sorry, I really do hope things will improve. Don't give up!

8. That's funny, thanks for sharing.

9. *hugs* to twinkie! i hope everything gets better, or at least whatever is happening lessens with time.

and that's really cute, i like it :smile: it makes me hope i'm an apple at the top!

10. That's so cute and kinda true.

11. Oh I LOVE THIS AHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!

12. LOVE it - making me a feel a lot better:flowers:

13. That is so cute and funny!

14. that made me smile

thank you for sharing it

15. That is very funny!!! Thanks for sharing.