For all the french girls on TPF

1. This is the adress of the depot vente

Les Ginettes
    4 r Sabot 75006 PARIS

there are two balenciagas there, a bordeaux city for 430 euros and a ink weekender for 500 euros.

2. thanks for posting! Im not in Paris at the moment so I won't be in the run for the ink!:crybaby: but I'll definetely have a look when I get back!

3. *sigh* Just another reason I wish I was a French girl...

4. Ahh I see it in L'indispensible... closest [SIZE=-1]métro[/SIZE] is [SIZE=-1]St-Germain-des-Prés[/SIZE] or St. Sulpice?

Also what days/hours are they open? Which credit cards to they take (if any)?

Merci :flowers:

5. bbg, thanks for sharing!! And Roo, what is L'indispensible?

6. Correction: (my spelling error) L'Indispensable

Pocket map guide similar to Thomas Guide

View attachment 65320

7. You can find the number here
    http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/

8. Oh man...I wish I was in Paris...I'd love an ink weekender! Someone must go get this!!!

9. I am going in two months and will try to scope out what they have then!

10. omg i had class right near there! wishing i was back in paris right now... good luck, girls!

11. *faint* I WANT!!!! but i am no where near Paris :sad::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

12. Hey Roo, found their number on the yellow pages it's 01 42 22 45 14 if calling from France or +33142224514 if from abroad
    anyway major credit cards (visa, mastercard) should be accepted, guess you could give them a call to make sure they'll be open when you go there.

13. Do you think they'd ship to the USA? Maybe if I begged??? :crybaby:

ETA: It's the bordeaux I'm lusting after :heart: :heart: :heart:

14. No more bordeaux, my friend took it and she took the other one too.