FootPetals.com - In Style March Deal / 25% Off All Purchases

1. http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/footpetals/index.html

25% off all purchases at footpetals.com

Here's a stylish solution for your aching feet: Pair your favorite heel with Foot Petals. Desperate Housewives stars Teri Hatcher and Marcia Cross are big fans. Check out www.footpetals.com and receive 25% off your purchases with promo code INSTYLE08 from February 15th to March 31st.

2. Thank you very much. I ordered the strappy strips.

3. Hey ladies, they sell something VERY similar to this at DSW. They are made out of a silicone like substance and they are awesome! They have saved me many a blistered heel. I LOVE THEM!!! They are $6.95 for 2 pair...and they have the heel savers, strappies and heel and ball of foot pads. They are completely invisible and the BEST thing ever made! Let's face it....we've all talked ourselves into those shoes that kill you feet.

4. Thank you for the 25% code! I just ordered Heavenly Heelz...they work great :yes:

5. Thanks for this... LOVE Heavenly Heelz and Tip Toes!

6. Thanks for posting! I need to order some items. :smile:

7. I believe this is a 1 time use promo code: FPVIP0802
    for 20% off online at footpetals.com
    expires 12/31/08

8. Thanks!! I just ordered some tip toes and strappy strips with the 20% off! :tup:

9. I don't think it's one time use since I just used the same code

10. Does anyone know where i can find foot petals in stores?

How much was shipping?

11. Thanks for the code, going now to buy some more Killer Kushionz. I love foot petals!

12. Shipping is free.

13. Thanks for the code. Free shipping sealed the deal. Just ordered some Tip Toes. They also throw in a freebie mini beauty combo :smile: