Football Fans

Barely recovered enough from the colossal failure of the panthers enough to watch the super bowl. I love Payton manning and John fox. And I'm just so in love with Richard Sherman after the NFC championship game. So may the best team win (though Payton manning on SNL again will be epic - I just researched some of his skits)

Being a big Panther fan, I was happy to read that their coach, Ron Rivera, was voted NFL coach of the year.

nitso, yes----everywhere outside the U.S. football=soccer. I wonder why what we call football didn't get a different name.

Broncos player tweets touching exchange with son following Super Bowl

By: FOX 13 Tampa Bay Staff - bio

NEW YORK (FOX 13) - Sometimes we're reminded that it's just a game.
Denver Broncos defensive end Shaun Phillips got that in the form of a text following Sunday night's loss in the Super Bowl to the Seattle Seahawks.
Phillips tweeted an exchange he had with his son through text messaging.

"Sorry I let you down," Phillips texted.
"It's ok daddy u r still my hero," his son, Jaylen, replied.
"Well at least we get to hang out now," Phillips sent back.
The tweet has touched the hearts of many on social media. It had about 6,000 retweets as of noon Monday.

I haven't followed it closely except for the *glamor * names. Funny that Johnny Football wasn't picked early and that AJ McCarron from 'Bama dropped way down after his interviews with teams. Apparently no one liked his attitude.

Which team is your favorite and are you happy with who they've selected?