Foot of the Month Club

1. What do you think of this concept?

[​IMG]assorted colors[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Shoe of the Month Club

Fill out the questionnaire below so that we might customize the shoe of the month package to better suit the lucky customers' shoe desires. A year's worth of fantastic shoes to be delivered to her doorstep every month... make yourself, er, I mean that shoe addict in your life truly happy.

Click here to fill out our Shoe of the Month Questionnaire.

click here to see a larger photo of this shoe.

To add this shoe to your shopping bag, please select an available size and quantity from the drop-down menus below and then click on "Buy Now".
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Available Sizes [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quantity [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price[/FONT] 566.577.588.599.51010.5 1 $2,900.00 + $180 shipping (Ground only)
    ashley dearborn - store

A new twist on the shopping experience- The Ashley Dearborn Shoe of the Month Club offers 'a year's worth of fantastic shoes to be delivered to your doorstep every month'. For the small price of $2,900 ( plus $180 shipping costs) you will receive 12 new pairs of shoes throughout the year- however, rather than choosing your own favourites you instead put your trust in Ashley Dearborn who selects the shoes for you based on a lengthy lifestyle questionnaire.
    Luckily the offer includes the chance to exchange up to three of the pairs, however it's probably better not to- there's something quite exciting about being offered shoes that push your normal style boundaries and make you venture out of your fashion safe-zone.
    A little daunting at first, this is actually a great idea, especially as a gift- although you better make sure you know the person well first! As the terms and conditions state-
    'I agree to allow Ashley Dearborn to select and mail me a pair of shoes each month for a year. The shoes sent are at Ashley Dearborn's discretion and are based entirely on my truthful answers to the above questionnaire. I understand that her choices are due to the character profile generated by the aforementioned questions'

check it out at ashley dearborn
    via shoewawa
  2. I think its a fun idea...but honestly if I was sent any of those shoes pictured above I would not be very happy lol! I think I'd rather set that money aside and buy my own shoes! haha
  3. I agree with Danica...the concept is fun. If you like all of the shoes you're sent, price doesn't seem that bad if the shoes are decent quality.

Personally, I don't have what it takes to be surprised every month.
  4. I like the idea and concept...but shoes are such a personal thing - it would be hard to have a "shoe of the month" club. Not all shoes and sizes fit the same - so you may end up some months with a shoe that is too tight or too big. *shrug*