Foods that oddly enough- taste great together!

1. I love smoked turkey sandwich with mango chutney and horseradish mustard!! I also add lettuce and tomatoes!

2. A favorite of mine.

Also love the chocolate and popcorn. It's that whole sweet and salty thing.

3. For those of you who like the popcorn / chocolate combo do you put the chocolate with hot popcorn... if not try it.

Next time you are at the movies order a popcorn and snow caps and mix together. Or bring in some of your own chocolate to dump in to save some money

4. It's not food, but a coworker from Jamaica told me that her parents used to give her and her sisters a half & half mix of beer and condensed milk. I thought it was completely bizarre, but I gave it a try. And it was good.

5. When I was pregnant I used to love eating pickles with peanut butter.

6. I'm a beer lover but that does sound completely bizarre!

A good one is a half & half mix of beer and lemonade. It has to be a light, watery type beer. Oh, and this tastes best when it is 105 outside. :lol:

7. Beer and lemonade...that sounds good.

8. Or buttered popcorn with plain m&m's. :graucho:

9. That sounds... strange :p Do you still eat it or was it just a pregnancy thing? I think it's so funny to hear what people can't get enough of when they're pregnant!

10. Popcorn and orange juice

11. Fries and tamarind/date condiment sauce

I bought the sauce to eat with samoosas which I was craving but never quite got to the store to get them, so picked up a potato fry the other day(homemade, thin crispy oven fries) and dipped it in, FANTASTIC!! I guess it's better calorie wise since there is no dough, potato..filling..etc, like a samoosa but it's my new fav fry dip!!

12. belgian fries dipped in sweet mango chutney sauce yumm!

13. apples w/ a slice of cheese
    Caramel popcorn mixed w/ white cheese popcorn
    turkey sandwich w/ brie and apple
    Chicken & waffles w/ maple syrup (people here don't believe that it's actually popular)

14. dont judge....salami and vanilla pudding sandwich. yum.

doritos and sour cream

mac n cheese w/cut up hotdogs in it...kinda like hamburger helper...but HOTDOGHELPER w/ketchup.

15. I don't know if this is common or not, but pepperoni pizza dipped in ranch dressing is delicious. I thought it was weird when I first heard about it last year, but now I can't eat pepperoni pizza without it. Although I've pretty much stopped eating pepperoni since I'm trying to only eat natural foods starting 2010