Food? Hermes? Choices!

1. Ladies, which would you rather have for Valentines: an extremely pricey dinner, or more Hermes? :p My bf has noticed how enamored I am of it lately, and asked me part jokingly (at first! :biggrin:) if I'd like more presents and skip out on our usual trip to the restaurant of my choice (a significant enough tab to be able to get another Hermes piece of my choice :shame:smile: He's already getting me the stuff that I asked for, but tempting :drool: Any way around he doesn't care, hah XD He doesn't like going into Hermes (he knows how long I take in stores!) and he hates dressing to the nines for dinner (even though we both share a passion for good food, he can't stand being in evening attire for very long!). Dillleeeemmaaa :graucho:
  2. Hmm, that's a tough one. BOTH!
  3. I'm not going to push things this holiday, hah I was already spoiled for Christmas :p He'll probably make me a nice dinner instead anyway, he's a romantic :shame:
  4. See, now why can't you get both! A reasonable priced dinner (McDonalds) and some Hermes!!!!!
  5. An orange Box and McDonalds.
  6. ^ hey! "I'm Love'in it"
  7. LOL - Bagg, great minds think alike!!!!!!!

Guess we're having the Golden Arches for Valentine's Day!!
  8. lol too poor from buying all my LV/Hermes, only enough left to feast off the dollar menu :roflmfao: I'd cry, and he'd think that I have finally lost it :biggrin:
  9. Neeya, you can still make it romantic. Have the "Royale avec fromage"! LOL
  10. ^^ :roflmfao:

GF I'm getting in the mood for a Big Mac! But, can't! :sad:
  11. Me neither! My car has gone in for a service, and there are no child-seats in the other car!!! Maccas is just too far to walk!! LOL!
  12. You know, I'd probably be 2 inches thinner if i spent less time at Dean & Deluca and more time at the mall :whistle:
  13. You and me both honey! *snap*
  14. I would say both!! But if I had to chose umm probably hermes!! but depends what in hermes.
  15. Dinner in a nice swanky restaurant. No Hermes for V Day. I will reserve Hermes for BIGGER occasions :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: