follow-up on my incomplete miscarriage...

1. Hello...

I just wanted to follow-up and thank everyone for your support and sharing of your thoughts and experiences.

I went to my OB today and he did an ultrasound, and it turns out I did pass the sac... so no D&C is needed. I am thrilled. Couldn't be happier to find this out on Friday evening. What a relief. So I still have some tissue and obv. blood, but I can pass that on my own.

I was soooooooooo happy I could have kissed the doctor. I just wanted to thank all of you for being so supportive to me when I really needed it. You guys are the best. Thank you ... thank you ... thank you. :heart::flowers:
  2. So glad to hear that. Do take care of yourself :flowers:
  3. Glad to hear you don't have to go through with the D&C. Best wishes for you future.
  4. Sending you support!!! I have thought about you a few times. I hope you are holding up well. Thanks for the update!
  5. Thank you Sunshine!!! Thank you LVMom and Thank you TammyD. :flowers: I'm feeling much better now. Just happy I don't have to go through any more than I need to right now. :smile: Thank you all again for your support. It's been helping me alot. :heart:
  6. I am so glad that most of what you have had to physically endure is over. You are in my thoughts and have been since you first posted. Please take care!:heart:
  7. I am so sorry you had to go through with this. I have been there as well. At least your body took care of you and you are able to begin the healing process. Good bless~:heart:
  8. Thank you AuthenticLux and Ghost55... you are both very sweet to write. :flowers:

AuthenticLux... I :heart: your signature!! Did you make that cartoon character of yourself? It's absolutely adorable!! :p
  9. I'm so glad you didn't have to have the procedure, it makes a difficult time a little easier. Try to get some rest, and take it easy. (((hugs)))
  10. Thank you Melissa71 :heart: I'm sooooooooo happy I didn't have to endure that procedure.
    ... I'm hoping a little shopping at the Prada boutique this afternoon will help ease the blues. :smile:

11. I'm so glad you didn't have to have the D&C. Glad it's nearly over and you can begin to heal. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  12. Thanks girlsgottoshop -- you were so forthcoming in all your experiences and I so do appreciate all of it. I think I just was fortunate enough to say no, and then have passed whatever needed to be so that by the time I went back to the OB 2 days later there wasn't enough to warrant surgery. Thank g*d I passed on it!

Thank you for being there for me and also for checking back in. :flowers:
  13. I'm very happy to hear this too!!! big hugs and please take care of yourself! :heart:H.