Foley+Corinna Sparkle Lady Duffle

Style_Baby

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
My birthday bag!
Ordered this on a Friday from Revolve (w. a 30% code) and it arrived on Monday (without expedited shipping!)

I'm still debating about keeping it, though. I reeeally love the style (different from the traditional Lady Duffle, as it has no flap over the top or pocket at the front). The leather is plush and hardware (solid) but I'm torn about the zippers. They're sticky, but I'm wondering if some candlewax would clear that up...
My mom actually influnced me on this one. I was looking at potential bags online and would ask her advice. Her comments included, "it looks like a rectangle" or "that looks like a pile of garbage". About this one she said "Well, at least it has some class to it." :rolleyes:

Pics:

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

I think it looks really cute on you! It looks good hand-carried, on shoulder or cross-body. Definitely a keeper....with some class, lol. Your mom is hilarious. Congrats on the bag!

Oh, you should keep it! I'll bet the zippers will smooth out and it's my experience that AC bags are solid and hold up beautifully...actually get better as they age! Congrats!!!